Monday, November 26, 2012

Ogie Alcasid returns to Kapamilya Network, to guest in KrisTV this Friday



This coming Friday, KrisTV viewers will be delighted with a cheerful talk and singing sessions by their guests.  As the Queen of All Media Miss Kris Aquino will be talking to prominent artists such as Erik Santos, Nyoy Volante, Bryan Termulo, and the OPM president Ogie Alcasid.

Ogie was very happy because he was given a chance to guest on kapamilya network. This year, he is celebrating his 25th year anniversary in the showbiz industry.

What is really the secret behind Ogie Alcasid’s consistent vocation and why do his fans continuously support him all throughout his showbiz career?

“I think people appreciate sincerity and honesty. When you give out something, if it’s a performance, an acting performance or comedic performance or live performance, I think when you are honest it takes a lot to be brave enough to reveal so many things about yourself. Fearless, I think is the word,” meaningful explanations of Ogie.

“It’s my work, it’s my job. The only thing I know best. It’s a sheer passion that I have for doing what I do. It’s not an easy life,” he also added.

Ogie is doing all his best to bring back the enthusiasm of pinoys to support the Original Pilipino Music (OPM) and to improve the industry.

He said, “I’m so active with so many organizations, mainly OPM and my dream sa OPM really is bumalik ’yung sigla. We’re doing everything step by step,” he admitted.

Meanwhile, his new album entitled “The Songwriter and The Hitmakers” is already available to all record stores nationwide.  Part of the album tracks are songs performed by Regine Velasquez, Piolo Pascual, Gary Valenciano, Martin Nievera, Sarah Geronimo, Christian Bautista, Arnel Pineda, and many more.

For more updates on kapamilya stars, like us in FACEBOOK, follow us on TWITTER kapamilya.



No comments:

Post a Comment

CELEBRITY NEWS