Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Matteo Guidicelli opts to focus on work than getting back Maja


Although the relationship of former real-life lovers Miss Maja Salvador and Matteo Guidicelli did not work out, they are both happy with their ongoing bond as good friends.  Yesterday, it was reported that they were caught hugging each other and it was suddenly clarified by Maja that it was only part of their taping in Sarah G. Live.

According to Matteo, “Maja and I are okay. We talk. We’re good friends. That’s it. Basta my concentration is Paraiso (current teleserye of Matteo) talaga and I don’t want to lose my focus. There’s no problem about being friends again. I’m happy we’re friends because I don’t like making enemies. I’m really proud and masaya talaga ako na magkaibigan kami talaga,” says the young actor.

Matteo admitted that he is not yet prepared to enter into a new relationship because of his ongoing projects and he is busy focusing on being a tri-athlete.

His activities involve a lot of time to prepare and this is one of the reasons why Matteo is still satisfied of being a single. Is there any possibility that Matteo and Maja would re-consider a chance of being together again as lovers?

The young actor replied, “I guess different ang priorities namin ngayon. And I realized that I want to concentrate on my work first for now. I’m giving it all sa Paraiso. I’m not thinking of it right now eh. Iniisip ko talaga trabaho,” says Matteo.

For more updates on kapamilya stars, like us in FACEBOOK, follow us on TWITTER kapamilya.



No comments:

Post a Comment

CELEBRITY NEWS