Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Jake Cuenca to give-up his rumored relationship to Lovi Poe?



Jake Cuenca and Lovi Poe are scheduled to shoot their new movie next week.  It’s been long already that both of them are intrigued of having especial relationship.  But currently there is a new rumor that Lovi Poe and her former boyfriend Ronald Singsong are back together again.

When Jake was asked about this issue, he said, “Just ask her about those things na lang kasi ako naman I don’t want to talk on anyone’s behalf. Kung gano’n lang ang tanong, it’s better na manggaling na lang kay Lovi,” he explains.

Is Jake ready to give-up his chance to be with Lovi just in case the said issue is true? “Oo naman. Ako naman I think everyone deserves to be happy. Everyone in life deserves to be happy. Ako ang unang taong magsasabing dun ka kung saan ka masaya and kahit kanino naman,” says Jake.

In one of the recent interviews did to him on “The Buzz”, he admitted that there is something special between him and Lovi.  However, He also disclosed that he is not yet ready to enter in a new relationship.

The young actor explains,“I’ve been into so many relationships. I hate to say it pero lahat ng relationships na ’yon, nag-fail. I did not regret any of my relationships pero I’m in the process of getting to know myself pa rin. By the time I can, I assure you guys ’pag ako nag-commit ulit, ’yun na ’yon. Feeling ko ’yun na ’yon,” he added.

His previous soap together with Shaina Magdayao and Bangs Garcia "Kung Ako'y Iiwan Mo" had ended last Friday, and due to this, he is now able to focus on his current teleserye project in ABS-CBN entitled "Kahit Puso’y Masugatan" in Primetime Bida.

For more updates on kapamilya stars, like us in FACEBOOK, follow us on TWITTER kapamilya.




No comments:

Post a Comment

CELEBRITY NEWS