Friday, November 30, 2012

Christian Bautista and Karylle to do a musical play in CCP for Rama Hari



Our kapamilya stars Karylle Padilla and Christian Bautista will work together again in a musical play.  They will be doing their play in Rama Hari which can be seen in the (CCP) Cultural Center of the Philippines Main Theater starting today until December 9.

Christian Bautista is already comfortable working with Karylle in their projects because they are both friends for quite a while now.

According to the Christian, “Comfortable kami sa isa’t isa, comfortable kami sa stage. I believe na I am really built for stage, that is a strength of mine. At kung talagang may magandang role that would push me to another level, I will take it,” he smiles.

It's a good experience for him to become active in theater plays because according to Christian this is where he started.

“I believe that theater is one of the best places to experience live entertainment in a setting that is magical. Such a magical place na talagang everything is so controlled and dynamic. It changes lives. Hindi lang ako ang nagsasabi. Noong napanood ko ’yung pinsan ko sa The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe it changed my life, I want to do theater,” says Christian.

The singer continued, “Theater for me is an art form na talagang ever­yone should experience. People work so hard in the theater rehearsing for months just to do a show and everyone is talented. Everyone is hardwor­king. I love it going back to my roots also. It’s something na hindi mawawala sa akin na I will always go back to.” he explained.

For more updates on kapamilya stars, like us in FACEBOOK, follow us on TWITTER kapamilya.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CELEBRITY NEWS