Saturday, November 17, 2012

Lauren Young denied her relationship with Elmo, She’s no longer under Star Magic Management



The former Star Magic talent Miss Lauren Young (sister of Miss Megan Young) is not anymore part of Star Magic Management.  It is Miss Pia Magalona (wife of the late Francis Magalona) who is handling her now as a new manager.

She discloses this issue during her interview, “I am not with Star Magic anymore. I am still in the process of figuring out where to be in my career right now. What I also like about Ms. Pia is my mom’s not here, she is also in the States and my Dad is always busy with work and we have our own lives, kaming magkakapatid. So ayun, she kind of took me under her wing and she is so nice to me and very supportive with me. And siguro nakita niya na maybe I need something else for my career so she offered to help me out and that is what I appreciate,” Lauren laughs as she told her points.

Lauren Young also clears up the issue on spreading gossips about her relationship with Elmo Magalona (son of Miss Pia Magalona, her manager) “Elmo and I are okay, we are friends. Para po sa akin, this is the modern era and boys and girls can be friends without them being together. He is just my guy friend. He is not my boyfriend so ’yun lang po ’yun. I enjoy his company as my friend and he is a very nice friend. What I like about him, he respects that both of us don’t want to be in relationships and I don’t have any plans of being in a relationship with Elmo kasi I work with his mom and I am friends with his siblings,” she added.

There were many negative feedbacks she had received from other fans of Elmo Magalona and Julie Ann San Jose regarding the rumor. But Miss Young understands this matter and she confirms that their friendship is not affected with the intrigues.

For more updates on kapamilya stars, like us in FACEBOOK, follow us on TWITTER kapamilya.




No comments:

Post a Comment

CELEBRITY NEWS