Monday, November 26, 2012

Erich Gonzales clears things out on rumored engagement ring



Many were surprised in a rumor that Erich Gonzales is already engaged to his non-showbiz boyfriend.  Last Thursday, Miss Erich did guest in KrisTV, It was noticed by Miss Kris Aquino (from Erich’s ring finger) that she was wearing a diamond ring while she was preparing cupcakes.

After the show, Miss Erich suddenly cleared the issue through K-Text that she is not engaged to her boyfriend, “Thank you for watching Kris TV this morning! J. By the way to clear things out, I am NOT engaged. If you’ll watch the video again I said ‘Hindi ah’ and na-cut po ’yung sinabi ko na marami pa akong gustong gawin. Hehe. so once again ‘yung balita na engaged na po ako, NOT TRUE. Thank you, have a nice day everyone! J” this was the message Erich sent to explain her side.

However, the young actress admitted that she is happy with her relationship right now, “I’m so happy and inspired, I love him every minute, every hour, every second. Thankful lang ako na dumating siya kung kailan ready na talaga ako. I’m in my happiest now because of him and he allows me to be me,” she said in KrisTV program.

She also told that the diamond ring was given to her by her non-showbiz boyfriend last year.

For more updates on kapamilya stars, like us in FACEBOOK, follow us on TWITTER kapamilya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELEBRITY NEWS