Monday, October 22, 2012

Karylle is open to an idea of working with her former boyfriend


Kapamilya Gallery News - Miss Karylle will have her new Stage Play entitled “Rama”, “Hari’ which will be played at the Cultural  Center of the Philippines (CCP) from November 30 to December 9, 2012.

She will be working with Christian Bautista in this project and according to her she really enjoyed making  Stage Play as this is one of her favorite roles in her career.

According to the singer-actress “Siguro kasi when I was younger I really danced ballet that is also held in the theater so it’s my first home. It’s where I really feel most comfortable talaga,” Karylle happily replied.

Meanwhile, she is also open in any possibility of working together with her former boyfriend from the other network if they will be given a chance, “For me naman kasi we worked together in Bench (fashion show) so, hindi ko naman masasabi na nili-limit ko ang sarili ko in a way. Ayoko namang pilitin na ako pa ’yung mag-i-start pero kung dumating na ’yung panahon I always say that I don’t limit myself pagdating sa ganyan,” added by the actress.- cantosj

For more news, gossips, and photo of your favorite Kapamilya Stars. Follow us on Twitter, Like us on Facebook, and leave your email at our subscribe page to receive the fresh news right on your inbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELEBRITY NEWS