Monday, October 22, 2012

Georgina Wilson talks about working with Kapamilya Stars


Kapamilya Gallery News - On the latest interview with the Filipino-British Model Georgina Wilson about her chances in acting field, she said she is open to working with some lead Kapamilya Stars such as John Lloyd Cruz and Coco Martin if she will be given an opportunity.

Georgina also added a comment about John Lloyd, “Not naman as my leading man kasi I feel that I'm a little too tall for him, but I think he is a brilliant actor, one of our really good actors”. She also admitted that John Lloyd Cruz and his long-time leading lady, Bea Alonzo, inspire her to learn how to act.

"And also to add to that, I think also Coco Martin is very, very talented and he is my co-endorser for another brand so we get to talk. I think what is important for me is which showbiz guy I'll be comfortable with" she added.

Wilson is also open to the idea of being paired with taller actors such as Xian Lim and Piolo Pascual. She also mentioned that it is important for her to be comfortable with the person she will be acting with so she will learn a lot from them.

Georgina believes that she is now part of showbiz world (even though she doesn’t have any acting projects yet) after becoming a calendar girl and appearing on several TV shows. She also said that if there is any suitable teleserye or a movie project for her, she’s willing to grab them.

For more news, gossips, and photo of your favorite Kapamilya Stars. Follow us on Twitter, Like us on Facebook, and leave your email at our subscribe page to receive the fresh news right on your inbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELEBRITY NEWS