Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Gretchen Barretto is contented not to get married with Tony Boy: said “‘His love for me is enough’

Gretchen Barretto has frequently posting photos on her instagram account.  She is also often seen going out with her partner Tony Boy Cojuanco and their daughter Dominique.

The veteran actress seems to be more open this time to the public when it comes to her personal life.

“Dati ang dami kong takot sa buhay. Ang dami kong dapat protektahan. Pinoprotektahan ko si Tony kasi sinasabi nila, ‘Ay, ang mayaman dapat itinatago.’ ’Di naman ako mayaman, sila lang,” said Gretchen, with a smile.

“Ngayon gusto ko lang i-share kasi whether they like it or not I am part of showbusiness. I have been part of the business for over two decades. Papasok, lalabas ako sa showbusiness but I’m part of showbusiness. I am sharing everything, sana walang nao-offend” she said.

“Minsan meron akong napapakita more than what I should pero it’s to make people happy and it’s just showing you, showing everybody that I’m happy. This is where I am now, it’s not to boast or anything pero eto lang ako, my daily life,” explained Barretto.

Asked if she is still wishing to get married with Tony Boy at the right time?, she said, “Noong araw I would dare ask and pray and then because maybe ’yun ang ini-expect ng kultura natin, ng mga tao, ng whoever na mga basher, but I’ve come to this point in my life wherein alam ko rin Tony has shown his love for me. So, siguro kahit na nakaputing damit na ako, feeling ko ikakasal na ako araw-araw. His love for me is enough,” a meaningful reply of the actress.

For more updates on kapamilya stars, like us in FACEBOOK, follow us on TWITTER kapamilya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELEBRITY NEWS