Home » , , , , , , , » John Lloyd Cruz on upcoming movie with Sarah Geronimo: “Medyo confident”

John Lloyd Cruz on upcoming movie with Sarah Geronimo: “Medyo confident”

Written By Vince Bitanar on Monday, March 25, 2013 | 4:00 AM

In an interview of “The Buzz” with John Lloyd Cruz yesterday, Lloydie expresses that when they are doing a movie project, it involves a lot of works. And after finalizing the project, they need to promote the film. But with their trilogy movie of Sarah Geronimo entitled “It Takes a Man and a Woman” (showing March 30), he admitted that he felt like it’s not a hard work.

"You look forward to promoting, showing, kung paano siya tatanggapin ng tao," said the actor while Sarah Geronimo was also present at The Buzz interview (March 24).

He did not have a second thought to say that he was confident on their movie, "Medyo confident, medyo may eksaktong amount ng confidence because we have a good movie to offer," he admitted, following the box-office success of their two other films previously entitled A Very Special Love and You Changed My life where they portrayed the characters of Migui Montenegro (John Lloyd) and Laida Magtalas (Sarah).

The only difference of this new movie to their previous film is that, they will not have a Premiere Night for “It Takes a Man and a Woman” because the date of opening (March 30) is set on Black Saturday, “Nakakalungkot nga wala kaming premiere night," said Lloydie. "Nataon tayo sa Holy Week. Paggalang na rin lang." and he continued, "Idaan na lang natin sa block screening para masaya."

On that moment, The Buzz host Boy Abunda said that he felt “kilig” when he saw the trailer of the film, and Sarah also added that she also felt the same even when she was just reading the script.

John Lloyd, however, explains his side on being emotional last week (March 17) on the press conference of the movie and at “The Buzz” episode, "Kakatapos lang namin no'n (na mag-shoot sa pelikula). Gusto ko lang ipaliwanag... ang hirap lang kasi bumitaw because ito ang characters na nag-exist sa mundo namin, sa mundo ko, for the past several years and it's not easy saying goodbye. So 'yun lang naman po 'yon” he said.

“Hindi ako aalis ng showbiz, wala pong matatapos. I just wanted to explain kung bakit ako naging emotional," explained Lloydie because after the said interview last week, there were rumored articles that points on his plans on early retirement.

For more updates on kapamilya stars, like us in FACEBOOK, follow us on TWITTER kapamilya.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

CELEBRITY NEWS

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2012. Artista Gallery - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger