Thursday, December 20, 2012

Jessy Mendiola shares her only wish this Christmas Season


What Jessy Mendiola wants this Christmas Season is to do one thing that she really desires. For all the projects that she’s doing now, the young actress longed for a short vacation either outside the country particularly in Spain, or in a beach if she will just be spending her vacation here locally.

“I want a vacation because I never really had a vacation this year. But I’m really happy because of my blessings in my career. If out of the country, gusto ko nga sa Spain eh. Hindi pa rin kasi natutuloy. Siguro kung dito lang sa Philippines, sa beach siguro ulit.Kahit three days lang, gusto ko talaga magpa-tan,” shares Jessy.

Meanwhile, It has been reported that the young actress was courted by JM De Guzman recently but it became a controversial issue because it turned out into an intense displeasure between their relationship and their friendship. When it comes to her love life, Jessy merely wants to take it easy and secure.

“I wish that I would have peace and for my heart, it’s still working. I mean I’m not heartbroken or anything. I just want it to be safe and secure. So that’s my wish for my heart,” she added.

For more updates on kapamilya stars, like us in FACEBOOK, follow us on TWITTER kapamilya.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CELEBRITY NEWS