Saturday, December 29, 2012

Anne Curtis wishes to visit more places in 2013, excited for “Kailangan Ko’y Ikaw”


The beautiful Kapamilya Miss Anne Curtis was so excited on the airing of her new teleserye in ABS-CBN entitled “Kailangan Ko’y Ikaw”.

It’s Showtime host-actress had worked together with the Queen of all Media Mss Kris Aquino and the actor of “Toda Max” Robin Padilla on the said teleserye which is expected to air in 2013, “I’m really looking forward to Kailangan Ko’y Ikaw. Of course the teleserye with Ate Kris (Aquino) and Sir Robin Padilla. We’re very, very excited for it to come out in 2013 so abangan nila ‘yan,” says the Anne.

Meanwhile, she will be spending the New Year outside the country with her whole family. The young actress wishes to visit more places next year for a vacation break, “There are a lot of countries that I haven’t been to yet so I definitely want to see Greece. I want to see other parts of Australia that I haven’t been to and I’d also like to see a lot of places in the Philippines. I want to see Batanes.”

“There are so many places kasi I haven’t even been to Amanpulo. Ang daming places in the Philippines that I haven’t been to. So I’ve been starting na tina-try kong puntahan if I have time, basta somewhere in the Philippines,” shares the beautiful Anne, with a smile.

In the coming year 2013 Miss Anne also desires to have continuous back-to-back projects and she was so thankful for all the blessings she had this year.

Also For more updates on kapamilya stars, like us in FACEBOOK, follow us on TWITTER kapamilya.




No comments:

Post a Comment

CELEBRITY NEWS