Friday, January 18, 2013

Sunshine Cruz Confirmation on Cesar Montano and Krista Miller relationship


Sunshine Cruz breaks her silence on the issue about Cesar Montano and starlet Krista Miller (Cesar’s co-star in his new movie The Turning Cradle: The Untold Story of Alfredo Lim).

Sunshine posted on her instagram that they are already separated of the actor and the reason was because of Krista. She said in her post: “I’m so sorry dear friends and family. I have been really quiet but when kids are affected unfair na yun. It is actually them who told me about this. They are hurt! I’m moving on. With my children. God bless you both for doing this to us.” Says Sunshine.

Earlier reports said Krista has sent provocative and sexy pictures and messages to her husband Cesar Montano. Cruz also revealed on her tweets that the gifts she and her sister-in-law that were given to Cesar Montano, were then gifted to the Krista instead that makes the issue worst.

Some of the exchange messages between Sunshine and Krista in the social media are posted below:
Sunshine tweeted: ”I have been quiet. Weeks of texting and sending photos. I was really quiet, but don’t you know the meaning of being discreet?”

“I bought that shirt, and it is a guy’s shirt for heaven’s sake! The chocolate is from my sister-in-law and that is my iPhone 5 . Hindi mo na dapat pinagmalaki sa social networking,”

Cruz became more affected when Krista wrote a caption on a photo post, ”I hope one day, I’ll be your first priority.” And Sunshine replied: ”You might soon be his first priority. Pagdasal mo.”

Cesar Montano and Sunshine Cruz have been married for 12 years since September 14, 2000. They have three daughters, Angeline Isabelle, Samantha Angeline and Angel Francheska.

For more updates on kapamilya stars, like us in FACEBOOK, follow us on TWITTER kapamilya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELEBRITY NEWS