Sunday, January 20, 2013

Erich Gonzales defends her BF from intrigues about their 10 years age gap



Erich Gonzales and her non-showbiz boyfriend (a young businessman) have been almost two-years in their romantic relationship.  According to Erich, she already knew the young businessman long before they got into a relationship.

“Nakilala ko siya through common friends. Mga three or four years muna kami naging magkaibigan, tagal na talaga. It’s cool nga because he’s not only my boyfriend, he’s my best friend. We have no secrets. I can talk to him about anything. Cool lang. Hindi lang puro romance. I don’t think we will last this long kung hindi dahil sa friendship. Doon nabuo ang foundation na super strong,” shares Erich.

She clarifies that her boyfriend is not an old man contrary to the news that spread in the media, “I’m twenty two years old and he’s thirty two. So, ten years ang age gap namin. I think it’s better. I don’t think na ’yung mga ka-age ko ngayon can handle me, maturity-wise. And they say na kapag babae ka, mas mabilis mag-mature. Single siya and ready to mingle with me. Walang anak po,” said the young actress.

Gonzales believes that her boyfriend understands her work that’s why the latter has no feelings of jealousy every time she is paired to any actor.  Erich will be working with Coco Martin in the upcoming fantasy-adventure teleserye “Juan Dela Cruz” in ABS-CBN.

“Wala naman po siyang dapat ikaselos. He knows my work. Alam niya ’yung trabaho ko priority ko talaga. He’s very supportive. Kunwari kapag meron akong movie, magpapa-block screening siya kasama ng mga friend namin. Ganun, kumbaga incognito lang, silent support lang,” recounts Erich.

She also clarifies that the ring she put on her finger when she was invited to guest in a recent Kris TV episode was not an engagement ring.

“I’m still focused on my work so hindi puwede. I’m not engaged. The ring was a gift, pero hindi siya engagement ring. Matagal pa. Ang dami ko pang gagawin sa buhay ko,” said the young actress.

For more updates on kapamilya stars, like us in FACEBOOK, follow us on TWITTER kapamilya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELEBRITY NEWS