Monday, January 28, 2013

Actress Dawn Zulueta feels sorry for veteran actress Maricel Soriano


After the controversy that happened between Maricel Soriano and Gerald Anderson that lead to exclusion of Maricel’s character in “Bukas Na Lang Kita Mamahalin”, actress Dawn Zulueta was selected to replace the role of Soriano.

The “Walang Hanggan” actress Dawn Zulueta admitted that she feels sorry for veteran star Maricel Soriano, "Si Ate Maria, I really looked up to her. When I heard the news, I was really surprised. It was very unfortunate. I assure you, I had nothing to do with it," Zulueta said on Monday when she was officially presented to members of the press as part of the new drama soap of ABS-CBN.

Dawn said she felt sad when she heard about Soriano being ousted from the new series. "Bilang kapwa artista mo, ayaw mong makarinig ng ganoon. It was too unfortunate," shares Zulueta.

But at the same time, Dawn also admitted she feels nervous about filling the shoes of Soriano as she vowed to give her best to make her "Ate Maria" proud.

"I really want to make ate Maria proud. I hope," she said, adding that she's just excited to be working again after the phenomenal success of "Walang Hanggan" last year.

She also doesn't mind that she was just a second choice. "That is not really an issue to me. When it was offered to me I like it," Zulueta said.

On Monday afternoon, the actress, who is considered among the most beautiful women in showbiz, and co-star Anderson also had a photo shoot for the series.

On "The Buzz" last Sunday, Zulueta confirmed that the producers of the series have already sent her the storyline.

For more updates on kapamilya stars, like us in FACEBOOK, follow us on TWITTER kapamilya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELEBRITY NEWS