Sunday, January 6, 2013

A new career in Indonesia, Sam Concepcion: to release an album abroad


Sam Concepcion will try his luck in Indonesia this year for his singing career. He will be releasing his new album there and according to the young singer, it’s totally a new look than his previous albums. But he still has some projects left in the Philippines if ever he manages to move abroad.

“I’m releasing my album this year. It’s totally different from the way I used to sound. It’s a new sound and a new look for me as a recording artist. That’s one thing that my fans can look forward to. Part of 2013, it will be dedicated to my international career, lots of plans going on in Indonesia for my career there,” explains Sam.
It could be remembered that Christian Bautista had also became successful in Indonesia that’s why many say Sam is also following Christian’s footsteps in showbiz.

Sam shares his views on this issue, “Well not exactly because we’re different. Of course, a lot of us local Filipino artists would be happy to be known there. I went there last year a few times which was great. It was good, they were similar to us, they love music a lot and I love performing there,” says the young singer.

Meanwhile, Sam disclosed that he is already prepared to do sexy role if ever he will be given a chance. “I guess so because I can’t stay young forever. Like as young as I was. Basta age appropriate and all that. I can’t do naman super young roles anymore. I won’t be able to sell that,” says Sam with a smile.
He continued, “I guess, it depends on the project. Well for Bench it’s already been possible kasi you can’t be part of that without showing a little skin and thanks to Gold’s gym also. I’ve been working out my body,” he added.

For more updates on kapamilya stars, like us in FACEBOOK, follow us on TWITTER kapamilya.



No comments:

Post a Comment

CELEBRITY NEWS