Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Yeng Constantino was invited to perform in a musical school in Singapore


It has been already long time for Yeng Constantino’s hair as colored red. According to the singer-composer, it has something to do with her fifth album entitled “Metamorphosis” and the way she loves the music.

“It’s a part of who I am now in this season in my life. I can say my hair color represents my passion for music now which is flaming hot,” said Yeng.

She discloses that she wrote almost all of the songs in the said album.

“Sobrang pinaghirapan ko talaga bawat track and it’s really a transformation for me and sobrang gusto kong makita ng mga tao ang mga nangyayari sa akin as a musician. I want to thank everyone na bumili ng album ko dahil nag-number two kaagad ito sa best-selling album sa Odyssey,” she added.

Meanwhile, Yeng is expected to perform tomorrow in Singapore for the Arcade-my of Rock.  She is so proud because she was one of the artists that were selected to perform on the said show.

“It is a music school based in Europe with a branch in Singapore and the Philippines and isa ako sa napili nilang mag-perform para sa school nila. Tinuturo nila ’yung kanta kong original na “Salamat” sa mga curriculum nila. Sobrang nakaka-proud lang na isa ako sa mga nagustuhan nila na mag-perform,” recounts the singer-composer.

For more updates on kapamilya stars, like us in FACEBOOK, follow us on TWITTER kapamilya.



No comments:

Post a Comment

CELEBRITY NEWS