Sunday, February 10, 2013

Robi Domingo on Gretchen Ho: She was a big part of my 2012


Kapamilya actor Robi Domingo will be part of the ABS-CBN international franchise The Voice of the Philippines. Domingo admitted he feels lucky to have so many blessings in his life right now. 

“2012 was the year when I redeemed myself once again. Because in the industry… I was kind of laying low in 2009, 2010, and 2011. I prioritized my studies before but last year after graduating I really maximized my time and put all my effort into hosting ASAP and Pinoy Big Brother and now I’m also doing I Dare You which is really amazing,” he said in an interview.

Although The Voice main host Toni Gonzaga already declared Robi as the host for social media for the show during her February 7 presscon, Robi said hopes his fans will be just as happy when the official announcement comes from ABS-CBN. 

“There’s going to be a big, big reality show coming out. I don’t really know if I can divulge that information but I’m really excited about it. Let’s just say it’s going to be with four rotating chairs,” he said. The former PBB Teens housemate said he always looks forward to opportunities that can help him improve his hosting skills.

Although he has always kept a low profile when it comes to his rumored romance with Ateneo de Manila volleyball player Gretchen Ho, Robi admitted she was a big part of his 2012. “I’m good. Last year I had so many firsts in my life. It was my first time to watch a UAAP volleyball game, it was my first time to watch a V-League game, it was my first time to give lots of gifts and it was my first time to be really happy that year,” he admitted.

For this year, the 23-year old actor said he wants to be as fit as his athletic ladylove. “I hope I get more opportunities to run more this year so I can achieve that very, very slender body and to have cuts,” he shared. The I Dare You host revealed he spent his vacation just relaxing. “During the holiday season I just rested. I wish that I could have had more sleep. Just wanted to stay sa bed, just relax and to really pamper myself that time. My Christmas gift to myself was sleep!” he said while he laughs.

This year, the usually reserved actor-host admitted he plans to attend more of Gretchen’s volleyball games if his schedule permits. “Definitely. I told her that before. If I have the time, I’ll be there,” he said. When asked how the state of his heart is at the moment, Robi admitted with a smile, “I’m good.” he said.

For more updates on kapamilya stars, like us in FACEBOOK, follow us on TWITTER kapamilya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELEBRITY NEWS