Thursday, January 24, 2013

Patrick Garcia is happy expecting for a baby girl, admits support to Jennylyn's child will continue


Patrick Garcia admitted that his non-showbiz girlfriend’s date of giving birth to their child is almost near. The actor admits he is happy as he will be going to have this time a female child.

“Yes it’s true. My girlfriend now is pregnant and we’re happily expecting a baby girl next month. It was never a secret. I just don’t talk about it because I like my private life to be private,” said Patrick.

Even Garcia will be having a new child to another woman, he confessed that he will still continue his support to his other child with Jennylyn Mercado namely Alex Jazz.

“No, I’ve always explained to Jen naman na because a few months ago work was scarce, wala masyado. ’Yung suporta ko kay Jazz medyo naho-hold back pero I’ve explained to her na pagdating ng salary ko that I would always give Jazz naman,” explained Patrick.

It could be remembered that Patrick and Jennylyn previously had a misunderstanding when the actor did not give any financial support to his child (Alex).

“Feeling niya siguro I was really holding back because hindi ako nakapagbigay ng two months. Pero noong third month, nakapagbigay na ako pero nangyari na lahat ng mga ’yon,” recounts the actor.

“Sana if she was just patient and if she just believed me na what I was saying was true, sana hindi kami nag-aaway-away. Sana magkaayos. I love my son very much. I love Jazz. I miss him and I want to spend many days with him because I don’t want him to grow up not knowing me.” Said Garcia.

For more updates on kapamilya stars, like us in FACEBOOK, follow us on TWITTER kapamilya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELEBRITY NEWS