Monday, January 21, 2013

Gab Valenciano will take two-year break from his showbiz career


Gab Valenciano (the son of Mr. Pure Energy Gary V) was so happy telling his plans in going to the states to pursue his studies in Music. Valenciano talks about his showbiz career, "Yung show business kasi, kumbaga was given to me kasi, I was born into it... e, hindi naman talaga yun yung gusto kong gawin.” said Gab.

The singer-dancer continued and said, “Eto... dalawang buwan na lang ako dito sa Pilipinas. “I’ll be leaving for the States in two months... for school.  "Mag-aaral ako. Matutuloy na siya finally... so, two more months.” He also added, “Sa Orlando, Florida ako pupunta. Dun ako mag-aaral sa Full Sail University.”

Full Sail University is one of the famous art, music, and film schools in the whole world.  Asked for a reason why he still wants to expand his knowledge in music? Gab shares his passion for music, “I’ve always had a passion, I've always had a passion kasi for music, and ito talaga, for me, is my way of pursuing that dream which is to be a producer worldwide talaga.” said the singer-dancer.

He will spend two years in the states for the said school, “Two years... I’ll be in the States for two years.”

Valenciano said he will still spend Christmas in the Philippines and will be coming home for some important occasions with his family.  Asked if he would not regret for good opportunities he had locally like being a regular ASAP performer,  Gab answered, “For me kasi, not to sound mayabang ha... I don’t wanna sound mayabang, pero yung show business kasi, kumbaga was given to me kasi... I was born into it. "E, hindi naman talaga yun yung gusto kong gawin.” He said.

For more updates on kapamilya stars, like us in FACEBOOK, follow us on TWITTER kapamilya.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CELEBRITY NEWS