Saturday, May 2, 2015

Manolo Pedrosa is still eager to pursue his college education while busy doing Kapamilya projects

Manolo Pedrosa (wonder son of Quezon City) is very happy because of the outstanding viewer's ratings of his new Kapamilya teleserye entitled "Oh My G!".  Being new in showbiz industry, Manolo expresses his gratitude on being part of the said TV program which will be also starred by Marlo Mortel and miss Janella Salvador.

“Ang saya kasi halos everyday na ‘yung taping namin, and marami na akong sequences. So even if it’s hard I enjoy it because it’s work,” explains Manolo.

Meanwhile, even though he is busy doing his projects in ABS-CBN, Manolo is still eager to push his best to continue his college education next month.

“I want to try to go to college while working at the same time. I applied for Enterpreneurship course at Enderun College. My former classmates, actually hindi naman sila nauna sa akin. Sumabay na rin ako kasi I took a test in DepEd so I didn’t lag behind. I miss my high school friends so much because I didn’t get to graduate with them. I didn’t spend fourth year with them. Before noong kakalabas pa lang ng PBB (Pinoy Big Brother). Siyempre kasama ko lagi ‘yung mga housemates kasi ‘yung mga kaklase ko they have school pa so they’re always busy. Now it’s medyo balance na. I can spend time with my classmates and the PBB housemates,” shared the young actor.


For more updates on kapamilya stars, like us in FACEBOOK, follow us on TWITTER kapamilya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELEBRITY NEWS