Friday, September 6, 2013

Bangs Garcia is so daring in new movie “Luriana” amidst having a conservative family

Bangs Garcia is still single and currently not in a romantic relationship but according to the kapamilya star, having a boyfriend who is also in show business is not she prefer.

“I’ve never been with a showbiz guy before at tinatanong din ako ng best friends ko kung bakit daw hindi ako nag-boyfriend ng showbiz. Siguro may wall ako,” said Bangs.

“If ever may dumating sa buhay ko na may potential na maging siya ang right guy for me then why not? I’m not dating anyone right now and I’m getting mature and I think wala naman sigurong masama na mag-boyfriend ako ng showbiz.”, she added.

Meanwhile, Bangs revealed that she did very daring scenes on her new movie entitled “Luriana” that could be seen in cinemas this coming September 11.

“My most daring and my first and last kasi ang mom ko conservative. Actually, my whole family is conservative and medyo ayaw na niya eh pero sabi ko naman sa mom ko na hindi naman totally ’yung nasa script ’yun na ’yun. Puwede namang i-improvise. Saka I didn’t feel that I was taken advantage. Sobrang ina­lagaan ako ng director (Mel Chionglo),” stressed Miss Garcia.

It would be a great movie to watch according to some sources; Ricky Lee was the one who wrote the story of the said movie.

For more updates on kapamilya stars, like us in FACEBOOK, follow us on TWITTER kapamilya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELEBRITY NEWS