Monday, June 3, 2013

Sam Concepcion admitted he’s many personalities when on stage

Sam Concepcion is one of the selected celebrities as a new VJ (Video Jockey) in MYX. The singer actor was so happy on his new project but he admitted that he did not expect this to happen.

“It’s great to be here. Some of the best gifts that you receive are some that you don’t expect right? This is one of them. Being part of MYX is not part of the plan. But it’s just amazing to be working with such a great family. This is where we get to be comfortable,” said Sam with a smile.

The young performer admitted that he is not used to hosting but he promised that he would do all his best to become a great VJ.

“Being a VJ is never easy. You have to make yourself look interesting. You have to engage your audience. You have to be a person that people want to watch and listen to. That’s something I’m striving for. Because I was known as a kid who started very young. It’s different from what I usually do because you put on a role when you’re an actor. I have different personalities when I am on stage. This time I’m just looking for people to know me more as a person,” explained Sam.

For more updates on kapamilya stars, like us in FACEBOOK, follow us on TWITTER kapamilya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELEBRITY NEWS