Friday, April 26, 2013

Sir Chief and Maya exchange "I Love You(s)" in Be Careful With My Heart

Everything has a start, and Maya (Jodi Sta. Maria) and Sir Chief (Richard Yap) are always bringing us kilig moment in their teleserye "Be Careful With My Heart" in ABS-CBN.  The teleserye is currently still the most watched show in the Philippine Television because of its unique romantic love story.

Everyone is excited for the first Kiss, first dance, first date, and now the first exchange of I Love you's of Sir Chief and Maya.

A preview aired Friday showing an exchange of "I love you's" between Sir Chief (Richard Yap) and Maya (Jodi Sta. Maria) in an upcoming episode of "Be Careful With My Heart" caused a stir among online followers of the "kiligserye".


Watch the exchange kilig I Love You moment of Sir Chief and Maya below:














For more updates on kapamilya stars, like us in FACEBOOK, follow us on TWITTER kapamilya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELEBRITY NEWS