Thursday, April 11, 2013

Ser Chief (Richard Yap), avoids temptations

Richard Yap of BCWMH, photo courtesy inquirer
It could be said that Richard Yap (better known as Ser Chief) is one of the most famous actors of the Philippines this time because of their teleserye of Jodi Sta. Maria in ABS-CBN entitled “Be Careful with my Heart”.

Rumors say there are many temptations that surround Richard because of his fame, what was his reaction about this, “I think at my age I know better. I know that you have to keep yourself away from these things and something that’s not right, you stay away from it agad. And my wife is always with me so that helps me also to stay grounded, good, so you know. You also have to think of your family,” explained Richard.

He admitted that it’s possible for him to get tempted if ever he is younger than he is now, “Hindi ko na kasi naiisip ‘yung ganun because I am here for work. Siguro if I was younger siguro maisip ko pa ‘yun pero ngayon hindi ko na naiisip na magba-bar. Tapos na kami diyan,” said Richard.

The actor is so thankful because their fans are continuously supporting them on their teleserye, “Nakakatuwa siyempre, you make people happy so for me kung ‘yun lang ang magpapasaya sa mga tao, okay na para sa akin ‘yun. Kasi we are here in this world for a reason and if you can make other people happy that’s already a very satisfying job,” said Yap, with a smile. Also, according to him although he is already famous, but he still remains the same.

For more updates on kapamilya stars, like us in FACEBOOK, follow us on TWITTER kapamilya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELEBRITY NEWS