Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Phil Younghusband plans to spend a vacation with Angel Locsin in South Korea

Just recently the Philippine Azkals won the football match against their opponent team from Cambodia and Turkmenistan. Phil Younghusband was so happy on the outcome of the game of his whole team.

“Mentally I’m still feeling the excitement, the adrenaline from the game. It was a good result. It was history for Philippine football again and everyone’s happy. Right now, I’m feeling excited for the next game and feeling quite confident at the moment,” said Phil, with a smile.

The football star had been busy on their training that’s why he did not have a chance to take a vacation together with his loved ones last Holy week. At this moment, Phil is wishing to have a break to be with his girlfriend (kapamilya actress Angel Locsin).

“Obviously, I haven’t had much of a break so I want to have a little break and spend time with family and loved ones and friends. During Holy Week I was still training so I didn’t really get a break so maybe I’m going to try and find another time in the year for a trip with Angel. That’s why I’m trying to find time in the schedule to get away. It’s always conflict in schedules. It’s quite a busy life at the moment. So I think I need a couple of weeks where I’m just doing nothing,” explained Phil.

The football heartthrob said he wants to bring Angel to a place she really likes. “Ideally I find traveling tiring. For me, I’d like just a short trip, nothing too long and where I’m under no pressure to wake up, where I can sleep in and then in my own time I can wake up and just explore. Me and Angel are planning to go to South Korea, so somewhere within Asia.

“Angel filmed a movie there before so she likes it there and she likes the autumn. She likes to see the brown leaves falling off the trees and things like that. Something that she doesn’t really get to see in the Philippines so it would be good when we can go there. For me an ideal vacation is pretty much no stress. I don’t have to think about any work, Just do everything in my own time,” he said.

For more updates on kapamilya stars, like us in FACEBOOK, follow us on TWITTER kapamilya.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CELEBRITY NEWS