Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Matteo Guidicelli on rumored relationship with Jessy: “I haven’t met her family yet”

Matteo Guidicelli and Jessy Mendiola, courtesy Bida kapamilya
This week will be the last episodes of the ABS-CBN teleserye Precious Hearts Romances Presents “Paraiso” in Kapamilya Gold. Stars of the soap such as Matteo Guidicelli and Jessy Mendiol feel mixed emotions because their project will already end this week.

“Part of me is sad because we’re ending soon. Because these last few weeks, that’s the time that we got closer to each other,” said Matteo.

It’s been one year already for Matteo and Jessy working together on the teleserye that’s why they could tell that they became close to each other. “As time went by, we got closer and closer,” a short comment from Jessy.

Rumors say that the couple already has an understanding in real life, “In our relationship, I don’t want to put label, boyfriend-girlfriend or anything. What we have, from my point of view, Jessy is very special to me. She’s very special to me,” makahulugang pahayag ni Matteo. “Mateo makes me happy,” answered Jessy.

They are not rushing things yet when it comes to a relationship said the couple, “There’s still a long way to go. The longer you wait mas maganda. I haven’t met her family yet,” explained Matteo.

Jessy on the other hand said, “The best things are worth waiting for.”

For more updates on kapamilya stars, like us in FACEBOOK, follow us on TWITTER kapamilya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELEBRITY NEWS