Friday, April 12, 2013

Janella Salvador feels lucky to be chosen as Star Magic Circle talent

Janella Salvador (also known as Nikki in Be Careful With My Heart) feels so lucky to be chosen out of 1000 candidates in the recently launched batch of Star Magic Circle talents.

“I felt so happy like I was just eating at that time and then I found out, wow. And then many people dream to be launched in Star Magic and I’m so thankful na kasama ako. Right now in our batch I’m closest to Michelle Vito, Jane Oineza, and Jerome Ponce. Because si Michelle ka-close ko na last year pa because of the personality workshops. Tapos si Janengayon ko lang din siya na-meet pero close na kaagad kami,” she explained.

Being a daughter of theater actress Jenine Desiderio, Janella said she is happy because her mom supports her choice to go into acting on television. “Well, she didn’t pressure me naman kasi, she just let me choose. And if I enter theater ma-pe-pressure ako ng sobra kasi nga I think she was really good in Miss Saigon so I can’t really compare with her. But I love watching plays. My mom has a play now sa CCP, its called Ibalong,” Janilla explained.

Not known by many, that aside from acting, Janella also enjoys playing the piano and guitar in her spare time. She also enjoys listening to music whenever she can. “In the future, I would like to practice more on drama and then I would like to go on Maalaala Mo Kaya one day as the lead. Actually I love the acting of Bea Alonzo. Her eyes are expressive talaga,” she admitted.

For more updates on kapamilya stars, like us in FACEBOOK, follow us on TWITTER kapamilya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELEBRITY NEWS