Friday, April 19, 2013

Dawn Zulueta is not encouraging her kids to enter showbiz

Many people who watched the Binibining Pilipinas 2013 last Sunday night (April 14) had noticed the excellent talent of Miss Dawn Zulueta in hosting. She was also a topic in different social networking sites on that night because of her simpleness and being beautiful on the said pageant.

“Ang sarap pakinggan, as a matter of fact I felt very honored that they chose me to host because it’s the 50th year so, napakaespesyal ng Binibini this year. Then I just realized noong Sunday na next year pala tayo ang host na country for the Miss Universe, that’s really exciting,” said Dawn with a smile.

Meanwhile, aside from being busy of Dawn in her showbiz commitments, she is also occupied of time being a mother of two kids namely Jacobo and Ayisha (their children of Anton Lagdameo). Will Dawn agree to let her children enter the showbiz world?

“Parang nakikita ko ‘yung aking daughter, si Ayisha. Siguro dahil lagi niya akong napapanood na nagme-makeup, nag-aayos ng buhok, kasi I work ’di ba? Parang nai-imbibe niya yata, we’ll see. I don’t encourage it yet dahil ang gusto ko gawin ng mga anak namin ngayon ay mag-aral muna sila. Later on kapag naka-graduate na sila they can decide on their own,” explained the actress.

While her daughter might be interested in showbiz, her son Jacobo on the other hand seems wants to follow his father’s path.

“Who knows I just might have the next president of the Philippines? Gusto ko muna siya mag-explore roon. Unlike me when I was growing up I was shy and my daughter takes up after me. But Jacobo takes up after his father,” she added.

For more updates on kapamilya stars, like us in FACEBOOK, follow us on TWITTER kapamilya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELEBRITY NEWS