Friday, February 22, 2013

StarStruck Avenger Ian Batherson on moving to ABS-CBN: "Dos talaga ang gusto ko"

Ian Batherson (a StarStruck alumnus) on moving to ABS-CBN, the young star said, “Even when I was in GMA, I was always like Dos. Dos talaga ang gusto ko."

From being a StarStruck Avenger, the Mercator talent Ian Batherson is now considered a Kapamilya star. It has been known that Ian himself requested to be released to the Kapuso network (his former network).

On a recent interview with Batherson (by PEP) during the launching of endorsements at Plaza Hotel last Tuesday, February 19.

Asked why he chooses to be released by GMA-7? “Pangarap ko talaga na maging Kapamilya. said Ian. “Even when I was in GMA, I was always like Dos. Dos talaga ang gusto ko. “TFC [The Filipino Channel] subscriber kasi ako sa States and as a fan, I’m a certified Kapamilya.

“As a fan, ha? I don’t want to call myself as Kapamilya yet. “But as a fan, I’m a certified Kapamilya. Lalo na with my brother and my mom.” said Ian.

But Mr. Batherson admitted that his contract with the Kapuso network is not yet finished. “Pero, parang sinadya ko talaga to get out. "I just told them na, ‘Guys, it’s been walong buwan… wala pa kong work. Kung wala akong work, magpapa-release na lang ako.’” he explained.

For more updates on kapamilya stars, like us in FACEBOOK, follow us on TWITTER kapamilya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELEBRITY NEWS