Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Did Aiza Seguerra already resign in Be Careful With My Heart?

Just recently, there was a news about the so called resignation of Aiza Seguerra in ABS-CBN’s kilig-serye “Be Careful With My Heart”.  The soap had conquered so many times the top spot TV-ratings in noon-time-slot which is teamed-up by Jodi Sta Maria and Richard Yap.

Aiza Seguerra photo courtesy: yahoo.
“Pinag-uusapan na namin ng management, ng production, but as of the moment I am staying. That’s all I can say,” a meaningful statement of Aiza.

Gossips say one of the probable reasons of Aiza’s resignation in BCWMH was its timeslot shift that is the same time of Eat Bulaga schedule.  The said noon-time show is close to her heart because this is where she started her career.

“I would rather not talk about it honestly. Kumbaga, whatever it is I’d rather talk, ’yung pag-uusap na ’yun is between me, the production of Be Careful With My Heart, and the management of ABS-CBN. But as of now, all I can say, I am not resigning,” said the talented-singer.

Meanwhile, she is enjoying her role in the teleserye especially she is portraying a unique character as Kute or Christina Rose.  She is teamed-up with Tom Rodriguez and many viewers feel happy with their love-team.

“Well, okay lang because it’s effective. Tom and I are really good friends. We try our best on this whatever you call it love team to work. Happy and kumbaga. It’s unprecedented. It’s a phenomenon. Everywhere I go ang pangalan ko na Christina Rose o Kute,” (she smiles), said Aiza.

For the meantime, Aiza is so happy because her song “Anong Nangyari Sa Ating Dalawa” won the recently finished 2013 P-Pop Himig Handog Love Songs.

For more updates on kapamilya stars, like us in FACEBOOK, follow us on TWITTER kapamilya.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CELEBRITY NEWS