Friday, February 22, 2013

Busy Phillips excited to see what Jennifer Lawrence wears to the Academy Awards


American film actress Busy Philipps is a real fan of the Best Actress nominee Jennifer Lawrence's style and is hoping she will daze once again on the red carpet at the Academy Awards on Sunday (February 24, 2013).

She told E! News: "I'm so excited to see Jennifer Lawrence. She's looked beautiful at every awards show so far!"

While she always impresses, Silver Linings Playbook star Jennifer recently admitted she hates walking the red carpet because she struggles with high-heeled shoes.

She explained: "Trust me, the red carpet is not fun. I'm really bad at walking in heels and I don't like people shouting at me—and that's pretty much all it is.

"It is nice to have a pretty dress but as soon as I start walking I'm miserable. When I'm in high heels I feel like an ogre."

However, Jennifer, who was also nominated for an Oscar in 2011 for Winter's Bone, has vowed to opt for fashion over comfort at this year's ceremony, though she admits she was left uncomfortable when she walked the red carpet last time because she had eaten too much in a bid to relax her nerves.

She previously said: "Last time was comfort. This year I'm like, 'Suck it up. Wear a corset.' I'm going to go for fashion this time.

"Eating normally calms me down. I remember before the Oscars I was wearing that skin-tight dress and I ate a Philly cheese steak and fries and was like, 'This is definitely going to help.' Which it didn't because I had to double my Spanx."


No comments:

Post a Comment

CELEBRITY NEWS