Thursday, December 13, 2012

Jessy Mendiola gets more close to Matteo but ignores JM De Guzman


The young actress Jessy Mendiola admitted that their closeness of her co-star Matteo Guidicelli is getting stronger.  The two kapamilya stars are currently busy with their soap in ABS-CBN Precious Hearts Romances Presents “Paraiso” that made them closer.

According to Jessy, “Kasi sa ngayon, sa nakikita ko sa kanya, he’s very dedicated to his sports and his work. I can see that he’s very happy with what he’s doing and I told him just keep on doing what you love. Life is short at sobrang bata pa niya para sobrang magseryoso,” shares Jessy and she smiles.

Due to their closeness, she already had chances advising Matteo with regards to his love-life. “Nagbibigayan kami ng advice, ang advice ko sa kanya, ‘Alam mo nasa paligid lang talaga.” Nagpaparinig? Charot! Sabi ko sa kanya, take it easy. Si Matteo siya ‘yung tipo ng tao na may mga times na tahimik lang siya, tapos makikita mo may iniisip, pero kapag nag-snap out na siya sa mga gano’ng moments, sobrang saya niyang tao,” she added.

Meanwhile, it’s been long time that JM De Guzman and Jessy Mendiola had never talked to each other after they had misunderstanding.  The former was reportedly courting Jessy but according to the young actress, she is not yet prepared to enter into a relationship as to now.

“Sinasabi ko naman sa kanya na I’m not ready yet and I think most of the people around me, they know that I’m not ready for a love life. I am really enjoying all the blessings I’m getting right now with my work, my family. So sabi ko ang hirap i-balance ‘yung work at love life, baka masaktan lang ‘yung taong mamahalin ko,” shares Jessy.

For more updates on kapamilya stars, Follow us in social media links below:










No comments:

Post a Comment

CELEBRITY NEWS