Saturday, December 1, 2012

Daniel Matsunaga sees big opportunity to join the Kapamilya Network



For the very first time in his showbiz career, model-actor Daniel Matsunaga was seen on kapamilya network.  He was one of the guests of the Queen of All Media Miss Kris Aquino on KrisTV program recently.

The model actor admitted that he was a bit nervous during that moment but he was honored to be in that show, “I was a bit nervous pero ito first time ko especially dito sa ABS. Ayaw ko naman pumunta dito ng first time then do something… you know. I want to do good. I want to do my best kasi ito ’yung big opportunity sa buhay ko so masaya ako and very honored talaga,” says Daniel.

Mr. Matsunaga clarified that he doesn’t have exclusive contract to his current TV network, that’s why he had freewill to guest to the said talk-show.

He discloses the he is allowed to appear to other networks, “Yes, I am non-exclusive with TV5. Dati I was exclusive with GMA then nag-transfer ako sa TV5, non-exclusive contract. So, puwede lahat ng networks,” Daniel explains.

The model-actor confessed that if he will be given a chance he wants to work with some prominent kapamilya stars, “Anne Curtis, Piolo (Pascual), KC (Concepcion), ang dami. Kim Chiu also, Gerald Anderson, Toni Gonzaga lahat, puwede lahat,” he said.

Moreover, Daniel added that he wants to gain experience working with them as they are celebrated stars which he sees a factor in his career, “Kasi lahat sila, they are super sikat. Alam ko silang mga sikat. For me to be working with them will be an experience parang every step that I am taking here in the Philippines is something new in my life. All of them,” he added.

The young model-actor also disclosed that working in big network such as ABS-CBN was his ultimate dream in his career, “For me one of the best ’di ba? And everything here, and a lot of people watch ABS, lots and lots of people, so, for me it’s a huge opportunity and I am very happy to be here,” he divulged.

For more updates on kapamilya stars, like us in FACEBOOK, follow us on TWITTER kapamilya.



No comments:

Post a Comment

CELEBRITY NEWS