Monday, December 10, 2012

Christian Bautista will be shifting to Indonesia starting next year?



Christian Bautista admitted that he is intensely preparing for the coming year 2013 as he is expected to have more projects in Indonesia. Will this mean he will be staying in Indonesia for an uncertain period of time?

“Lots of projects are opening up. I’m promoting my album in Indonesia,” according to the singer-balladeer.

There is a possibility that Christian will be spending much of his time outside the Philippines next year, but he is not worrying about getting lost from his Philippine Fans because this is not the first time he did this international promotion.

“I’ve done it twice. I shot a movie in Indonesia for three months then I came back, okay naman. I did The Kitchen Musical for three months as well. I came back, okay naman. I think it’s proper management,” the singer explains.

As of now, Mr. Bautista is very happy because the musical play he did with Karylle entitled “Rama Hari” recently had became successful. He admitted that he can’t forget the experience he got on that musical play.

“One of the best shows I’ve ever done. One of the best productions I’ve ever been in. I felt so at home on stage. Ang ganda ng musika, ang ganda ng sayaw talaga. One of the highlights of my life,” he added.

For more updates on kapamilya stars, like us in FACEBOOK, follow us on TWITTER kapamilya.





No comments:

Post a Comment

CELEBRITY NEWS