Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Because of Showbiz Career, Richard Yap "Sir Chief" Resigned from his work



Richard Yap became famous when he portrayed the character of "Papa Chen" in the previous teleserye of ABS-CBN "My Binondo Girl", and from then many viewers were amazed by him.

For now, Richard is better known as "Sir Chief" in his new teleserye "Be Careful With My Heart" together with Miss Jodi Sta Maria.

Just recently, Richard had already resigned for his job in the company that he worked for 22 years so that he could focus on his showbiz career, “For now, I’ve finally decided to make this full time. I’ll give it two years. Since I am here, I’ll try to do my best and kung merong chance to do other investments, puwede naman gawin ‘yun on the side,” he cheerfully said.

Meanwhile, he admitted that he was surprised when he knew that their current teleserye in Kapamilya Network "Be Carefuly With My Heart" was extended until mid of 2013.

“I was a bit surprised actually kasi we were expecting until first quarter of next year. It’s a good surprise for us,” he said. “We wanted to show our appreciation not only to the suppor­ters, but also to God above. It’s such a blessing to be an inspiration to all the people watching us. We cannot always help people financially, but helping them emotionally and spiritually, that’s the best thing that we can give,” Richard added.

For more updates on kapamilya stars, like us in FACEBOOK, follow us on TWITTER kapamilya.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CELEBRITY NEWS